Terms and conditions
This website (hereinafter the “website”), which is owned and managed by El Palacio (El “Palacio”), and the content and items it consists of are the property of El Palacio or are controlled by it, being protected without any limitations by the intellectual and industrial property laws of the Kingdom of Spain and the applicable international Treaties and Agreements. Access to any of the areas comprising the website entails unconditional acceptance by Users of the following agreements, clauses and conditions:
1. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION This website is operated and controlled by El Palacio from its offices in Ibiza, Spain. Consequently, all legal matters stemming from access and/or use thereof are to be understood as regulated and interpreted in accordance with Spanish legislation. Users hereby specifically waive any other jurisdiction that could legally pertain to them, and agree to irrevocably and unconditionally subject themselves to the exclusive competence and jurisdiction of the Spanish Courts and Tribunals to settle any conflicts or questions that could arise through access and/or use of this website, or any of its content, items or services comprising it.
2. OWNERSHIP OF THE COPYRIGHTS AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS For these purposes “Website” is understood as the viewed and/or transmitted information (including, but not limited to, any texts, comments, press releases, music clips, sound, image clips, images, databases, multimedia products, photographs, artistic performances, productions, and in general any other creations or content expressed by any means and/or tangible or intangible media, currently known or invented in the future, subject or not subject to protection by current laws concerning intellectual property, collectively referred to herein as the “Content”), which, by the choice or disposition, constitutes a protectable intellectual creation in accordance with Article 12 of the Consolidated Text of the Intellectual Property Law. El Palacio is the exclusive holder of all the intellectual property rights that could apply to the website. Likewise, rights in any of the content or items comprising the site are reserved in favour of El Palacio and/or, as applicable, their legitimate holders, including, but not limited to, the following: Any items comprising the visual appearance, graphic images and other sensorial effects of the webpages comprising the Website (“look and feel”). Browsing architecture. Webpage source codes. Critics and comments. Any audio files/formats (including MP3 files, “streaming” format, etc.) of photographic and/or video recordings featuring performances of musical plays. Any other information, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, software, databases, technology, IT equipment, know-how, brands, logos, and in general any other type of material accessible through the Website.
3. OTHER CONSIDERATIONS, USE OF THIRD PARTY EFFORT, LINKS AND FRAMES. It is prohibited to use or apply any technical, logical or technological resources through which Users or third parties may benefit, either directly or indirectly, with or without profit, from all or any of the Content, items, forms, indices and other formal expressions forming part of this Website, or the effort or investment carried out by El Palacio for operation of the website. El Palacio authorises links to its Website, providing that said links are in accordance with the provisions set forth in Clause 7.4 of the General Conditions.
4. BRANDS. The brand El “Palacio” and any other brands, logos and/or any other distinctive signs that appear in this Website and registered by El Palacio or by any other third party as holders thereof, are protected by industrial property rights that Users must respect at all times.
5. MODIFICATIONS. El Palacio reserves the right to alter and/or modify this Website or its content at any time, at its own discretion, and any of the clauses or conditions regulating access and/or use. Said modifications will come into force within the period of three (3) days after publication on this Website. The use of this website after the aforementioned period will entail effective application of the relevant modifications.
6. CONTACT. In the event of any queries, please request further information at the following e-mail address: info@El palaci.com. © 2014 El Palacio © El Palacio. All rights reserved Calle Mayor 1, 07800 Ibiza, Islas Baleares (+34) 971 304 452 info@El palaci.com